TOP 15 REASONS TO USE A TRAVEL AGENT
1. SAVE MONEY travel agents have access to a myriad of airfares, hotel rates, package tours, and cruise vacations worldwide and are internet savvy. When accompanied by strong working relationships with travel suppliers, often the best deal lies with the people who know where to look.
2. SAVE TIME AND TROUBLE Agents clarify the fine print on cancellation and change penalties and restrictions, thereby preventing headaches later on for travelers unaware of the terms and conditions of their purchase.
3. CONVENIENCE Agents provide one-stop shopping for all of your travel arrangements. This includes travel insurance, passport and visa applications, dining and shopping trips, and destination information.
4. SERVICE Travel agents understand that repeat customers are the best form of advertising. That is why agents make themselves available and respond quickly to customer needs.
5. CLOUT Agents know how to interact with travel suppliers and have the proper contacts to get things done. Agents have more buying power.
6. PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS Like a good doctor, attorney, or accountant, your travel agent knows you, your lifestyle, and tastes. Armed with this knowledge and statistical information stored confidentially through state-of-the-art technology, an agent becomes a trusted advisor.
7. KNOWLEDGE Travel agents stay abreast of the most current promotions and timely industry news so that they can translate and explain what it all means to you.
8. EXPERIENCE Travel agents become travel experts through their first-hand knowledge of a destination, continuing education, and customer feedback.
9. INVESTIGATION No single travel supplier can provide a traveler with competitive information. Nor would they.
10. EVALUATION AND ANALYSIS Travelers can price shop on the internet, but what really is a good deal? Travel agents can sort the details, assess the facts, and decipher the pros and cons of a vacation offer.
11. MAKING THE BEST MATCH Travel agents are adept at matching the right destination and the right hotel/cruise with the traveler. Understanding a customers needs and knowing a customers lifestyle, agents are in a unique position to send you on the perfect vacation.
12. RECOMMENDATIONS Because good agents know their customers so well, their expert guidance can put your mind at ease and make you confident with your selections and purchases.
13. CONSUMER ADVOCATE Always looking out for your best interests, travel agents demand that customers get fair treatment from travel suppliers.
14. PROBLEM SOLVING When (if!) things go wrong or plans change, travel agents are always there to seamlessly straighten it out. A travel agent is a live person with a friendly face!
15. ENHANCING THE TRIP Travel agents offer value and amenities by providing inclusions or extras at no extra cost. These may come in the form of gifts or special promotions not available elsewhere.
With each issue of Ultimate Experiences Online, you’ll enjoy a collection of articles, slideshows and videos that we will inspire you to make your travel dreams a reality.
To help you discover ways to explore the world, we're pleased to share our The Travel Magazine Online.
Our free app that allows you to carry all of the destination information you need while traveling, right in your pocket!